The Eberst Law Firm is offering a $2000 Scholarship for Spring 2022
At The Eberst Law Firm, we understand the value of getting a good education so that you can do things you want to in life and take care of the people you love. We also realize that college can be expensive. That is why we have created a $2,000 scholarship that is easy to apply for.
The Eberst Law Firm Scholarship is open to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited college in the United States. In order to enter, the student or prospective student must submit a video essay on the selected topic for that semester.
To apply for the Spring 2022 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video essay on that semester’s selected topic.
[Essay topic here]
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by December 1, 2021 @ 9 AM EST.
- Links should be sent to EberstScholarship@gmail.com
- In the email, applicants should include:
- their name, address, and phone number.
- the school name you are currently attending or planning to attend
- the program you are in or planning on attending
- Do not include a cover letter or any additional details.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Video production and style
The winner of the Spring 2022 scholarship will be contacted directly using the info provided. We look forward to viewing your submissions and helping the winner meet their education costs.
- One winner per semester will be chosen.
- Contestants should be aware that their videos may be shared on The Eberst Law Firm’s social media.
- This is a new scholarship opportunity so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.
Apply for Scholarship
Once you have completed your video and you have published it on a social media platform, click the link below.
Remember to include the information above and the link to your video submission.
Winners will be posted here.
We offer free, no obligation consultations!
The Eberst Law Firm, P.A.
Florida Personal Injury Attorneys