The Eberst Law Firm $2,000 Scholarship
The Eberst Law Firm is offering a $2000 Scholarship for Spring 2022
At The Eberst Law Firm, we understand the value of getting a good education so that you can do things you want to in life and take care of the people you love. We also realize that college can be expensive. That is why we have created a $2,000 scholarship that is easy to apply for.
The Eberst Law Firm Scholarship is open to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending an accredited college in the United States. In order to enter, the student or prospective student must submit a video essay on the selected topic for that semester.
To apply for the Spring 2022 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 2-3 minute video essay on that semester’s selected topic.
The field of personal injury is built on the premise of safety and responsibility in social interactions. What is one new law that you think will improve public safety? You can share information about an existing idea for a new law or come up with a totally new idea for a law that will improve public safety.
What is a Video Essay?
Video essays combine different forms of media such as video, audio (voice-over, music, sound effects), and text overlay to analyze a topic. In a lot of ways, they are similar to a written essay, with an introduction, body, and conclusion. An effective video essay will have a strong thesis or argument.
Video essays may include any or all of the following:
- Voice-over: Video or a series of images are shown while a script is read over top of the visusals.
- Text & Images: Written text on the screen over video or still images – might also include voice-over
- B-roll: Excerpts from videos created by others or found on stock video sites. Text, voice-over and/or other audio may be included.
*If you need additional guidance, search YouTube for video essays and see what other students have created. You can also find plenty of articles about the structure of a video essay, where to find free stock video, how to make you video look good, and many other helpful topics online.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by December 1, 2021 @ 9 AM EST.
- Links should be sent to EberstScholarship@gmail.com
- In the email, applicants should include:
- their name, address, and phone number.
- the school name you are currently attending or planning to attend
- the program you are in or planning on attending
- Do not include a cover letter or any additional details.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Response to the question
- Video quality and style
The winner of the Spring 2022 scholarship will be contacted directly using the info provided. We look forward to viewing your submissions and helping the winner meet their education costs.
- One winner per semester will be chosen.
- Contestants should be aware that their videos may be shared on The Eberst Law Firm’s social media.
- This is a new scholarship so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.
Apply for Scholarship
Once you have completed your video and you have published it on a social media platform, click the link below.
Remember to include the information above and the link to your video submission.
Winners will be posted here.
We offer free, no obligation consultations!
The Eberst Law Firm, P.A.
Florida Personal Injury Attorneys