Meet Our Attorneys
Aimee Eberst, Esq. has over 20 years of experience as a litigation attorney.
She has served as both an Assistant Public Defender and Assistant State Attorney. She has also practiced in the areas of workers’ compensation, bodily injury, and premises liability.
Aimee served as Corporate Counsel for a national professional employer organization, giving her experience in regulatory affairs, employment law, and litigation management. At the present time, Aimee focuses her practice on handling first-party property claims from inception through trial.
Aimee’s focus is handling cases in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure the best possible results for her clients.
When not working, Aimee enjoys spending time with her friends and family, especially her husband Jon; her 2 golden retrievers Jax and Jake, and her horse Leo.
- Florida Bar, 1999
- S District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, History, St. Joseph’s College, summa cum laude, 1995
- Juris Doctor, Tulane University Law School, cum laude, 1998
- The Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar Association
Get Answers Now
The Eberst Law Firm, P.A.
Florida Personal Injury Attorneys